Thursday 16 April 2015

A Night Off



 Sometimes, we all just need a night off, and that's exactly what I am indulging in tonight.

Now with only a couple of weeks to go until deadlines, it may not be the wisest idea, but after two weeks of late nights and early mornings, a stomach bug, period pain, and being ahead of schedule work-wise, I feel like I deserve it! 

Tonight I'm snuggling up in my favourite PJ's with a cup of tea (Whittard's Peach and Raspberry), some sweet treats and Butterscotch, my long term teddy bear friend. I'm going to binge watch old episodes of Top Gear, read a book, and not think about work!

Until tomorrow morning when I get up and do it all over again.

Don't forget, no matter how much you have to do, there's always time for a little R&R.

Good night! x

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Enjoy your night off! We all need one every now and then!


    Chrissy x
    www.chrissylilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching old episodes of top gear too, they make me laugh so much =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chrissy! We definitely do! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! So easy to watch!

    ReplyDelete

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig