Saturday 18 April 2015

Things I Can't Wait to do After Hand In



The end is in sight, my final University hand in date is looming, and in all honesty, it couldn't come around quick enough. The last few months have been really stressful, and I can't wait to spend some time relaxing, and crossing a few things off my to do list.

Stay in bed all day. I honestly can't remember the last time I did this, it was probably about five years ago now! This is exactly what I'll be doing the day after my hand in, snuggling up in bed in my favourite pyjamas (they're from Victoria's Secret, they're snuggly and they're covered in snowflakes), no makeup, lots of cups of tea and tasty snacks. And Netflix. Lots of Netflix. Bliss.

Perfect my blog layout. This applies to my beauty blog, I just want to perfect it! 

Start an exciting project I've been wanting to work on for months. I'm not telling you anymore, but it's gonna be good. 

Spend lots of time on Pinterest. I discovered Pinterest a couple of months ago, and haven't had the time to enjoy it! 

Set up shop in a coffeehouse for the day and get loads of work done. Despite looking forward to getting rid of my work, I'm still looking forward to working? I've neglected a lot of projects since Christmas, and I'm looking forward to getting back on track. I always spy people cosied up in coffee shops with their laptops and it looks like so much fun. I do work in Starbucks sometimes, but I think it'd be nice to go somewhere different!

Organise all the photos on my iMac. A job I've been putting off for possibly years. I can't find a single thing on my computer, and I really need to fix that.

Catch up on Game of Thrones. I'm two whole seasons behind. How did I let this happen? I think I'll need more than one day in bed to catch up, but technically that's crossing two things off my to do list at once!

 Spend an entire day in the park having a picnic. And playing ball games and sunbathing and reading and relaxing.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect plan. I can't wait to have a proper picnic - I need to organise it! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me happy =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I can't wait to finish my finals, be done with this year, and finally get a break! I actually enjoyed my first year of college a lot, but I've been feeling quite stressed lately as deadlines are looming. I can't wait to get past that point so that I can go out and enjoy this beautiful weather without feeling guilty! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much longer to go now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I can't wait to enjoy the good weather! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig