Tuesday 1 December 2015

48/52



The eagle eyed amongst you will notice that this post is coming to you a few days late. I hope you'll forgive me for that, I've had a busy few days and although this post was written and ready for Sunday, I forgot to put the photos in and schedule it! Better late than never, huh? 

After a rocky start, I'm pleased to report that week forty eight of 2015 has been a good'un. I was a little concerned when I started the week feeling incredibly rough, and then some absolute arsehole broke into my sisters car whilst we were out and stole her handbag, but things definitely got better, thankfully!

This week I feel really happy. I don't know why, I just do. I think I've just realised that things are good right now, and I'm so happy with my life.



1. A girls night out with my mum and sister to see James Morrison. We had drinks and giggles and a really lovely night! Also, his support act, Eva Stone, was mind blowing, her voice gave me goosebumps. Just a shame someone was throwing a brick through the window of my sister's car whilst we were there.

2. The best train journey back to London ever. I befriended two Labradors, Grolsch and Heineken and they snuggled at my feet and licked my ankles pretty much the whole way home. Amazing.


3. Salted Caramel Lattes. This one needs little explanation. The only question is, why aren't they available all year round?

4. Feeling festive at the Ideal Home Christmas show! I went with Ghenet and we admired baubles and got excited for Christmas!



5. A date night out in the City with Con, we hit up the Rekorderlig Winter Cider Lodge for hot Winter Cider, which we drank around an open log fire, whilst snacking on yummy swedish food. We ended the night with a stroll through Central, admiring the Christmas lights and chatting. Good stuff.

6. A cheeky Nandos with my wonderful friend Aftab, followed by wine and catch ups!



7. A lazy Saturday morning, cups of tea, chocolate biscuits, and reruns of Adventure Time, snuggled up in bed with Con!

8. Getting to see the wonderful new Kikki K store in London! I've loved Kikki K from afar for the longest time, and my Kikki K planner is looking very worn and battered, so maybe it's time to replace it!


9. Speaking of stationery, I had a bunch of Erin Condren credit, so I placed a little order which arrived this week! Stay tuned for a planner haul!

10. Getting on top of my Christmas shopping! I've still got a long way to go but this week I've found some gifts for my loved ones that I think they'll love!

Now that it's FINALLY December, expect lots of Christmas content coming your way soon! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig