Tuesday 22 December 2015

51/52 - Thankful


As we draw closer to the end of the year, and with everything going on with my family at the moment, I've been reflecting a lot on the good things of the year, and the things that I have to be thankful for.

Today I am thankful that my grandad's surgery went well.

Today I am thankful for extra time spent with my family, even if it isn't under the best circumstances.

Today I am thankful for the friends and followers my online presence has awarded me. Your messages of love and support this month have meant the world.

Today I am thankful for home.

Today I am thankful for the luxuries we take for granted, clean water, heating and a full fridge.

Today I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life, who bring me so much joy and happiness.


I wish you all the merriest of Christmases.


Love Jaye xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig