Sunday 10 January 2016

Life On Sundays // The Drive


The drive between London and Bournemouth has become almost second nature to us now, after three and a half years of driving back and forth. Today we made the post-Christmas pilgrimage back up to the flat as Con starts back at Uni tomorrow. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying, I'm going to be doing a lot of back and forth whilst my grandad is ill, so it's not as hard leaving as it usually is.

In fact, I'm quite looking forward to getting back to the smoke. I miss not having to make conversation with people, air with a hint of sweat and burgers, and being able to shop til 9 at night. I'm looking forward to getting back to my own space, and my own desk, and into a normal routine. After over a month in Bournemouth, I'm excited for the city!

Anyway, the drive has become something of a routine now, we need snacks (a yard of Jaffa Cakes), a good playlist (X Ambassadors, PVRIS, Echosmith, Mallory Knox), and a Starbucks stop halfway (Caramel Macchiato for Con, White Mocha for me)

What are you up to today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig