Sunday 22 November 2015

47/52 - Feeling Festive



This has been a super busy week, so busy in fact that I had to look back through my diary to find out what I did at the beginning of it. This week also saw the arrival of a bitter cold front that's had me complaining about how cold my ears are all week. 

I've been getting into the festive spirit this week too, I've put up a few decorations, and I've spent an inordinate amount of time in the Christmas departments of every shop on Oxford Street.

Happy things!



1. A Sister brunch date, lattes & a full english, followed by a peruse around Homesense is how all Sunday's should be spent.

2. A night in with my mum, attempting to turn the only Moscato we found at the corner shop into a sparkling beverage, by putting it in the Soda Stream. Yes there was fizz, but there was also mess (and a lot of giggles).



3. Finally ticking The Attendant off my London to do list, with the wonderful Ghenet. We ate delicious food, sipped Chai Lattes and took far too many photos. Hanging out with other bloggers is the best because they don't mind waiting to eat while you take photos.

4. Embracing seasonal veg, it just tastes so much better. This week our meals have revolved around apples, beets, butternut squash and leeks. It's been fun trying out new recipes!

5. Impromptu coffee dates with The Boy after a long day working. My local Starbucks is becoming a bit of a regular hang out.

6. Finally finding a hairdressers in London where I get the results I want. Plus it was pretty nice to have a few hours being pampered!



7. Burritos and Passion Fruit Margaritas with Con, my sister and her boyfriend. I love Wahaca a little too much.

8. Hitting the Jackpot at the West Elm sale, man I love that place. Their sale is incredible, check out my vlog next week for a mini haul.


9. Friday nights in, piling all our blankets and pillows onto the bed, ordering pizza and snuggling up to watch a Disney movie. The perfect evening!

10. A mug of hot spiced cider to warm me up after a busy day out shopping in the cold. Saturday was freezing, so cosying up in a pub with a hot mug of cider was the perfect antidote.

Happy Sunday! x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig