Sunday 3 January 2016

Life On Sundays


 Say goodbye to /52, and hello to Life on Sundays, a different sort of weekly post! I thought it was time for a shakeup, and after much consideration, I figured, Sunday's are my favourite day of the week, why not share them with you?

I'm hoping it'll also encourage me to document a little more, not just when I'm out and about, but on home days too!

I wanted to share these snaps from last Sunday, it was unseasonably mild for the last weekend in December, so Connor and I decided to walk into town to peruse the sales, rather than drive. I took my coat but I really didn't need it, I was warm enough in my snuggly new Hollister sweater. I'm really into Hollister clothes right now, the quality of the pieces I've picked up has been fantastic, all the fabrics are so soft!

These are the first photos that I took on my new camera. I'm still head over heels for my DSLR, but I wanted an upgrade on my smaller camera for carrying around on a daily basis. I unwrapped the Canon G7X on Christmas Day and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It's so easy to use, it takes great photos and film, and it has a flip up screen, so it's great for vlogging and selfies!



Connor's parents recently moved, and now we can walk into town in about fifteen minutes, which means it's much easier for me to get my Starbucks fix back at home! We wondered down, perused the sales, and then grabbed a coffee to take home! By the time we got back to Con's the wind had picked up and it was pretty chilly, so we consumed our coffees by the fire to warm back up! 

I spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled up on the sofa, toasting my toes on the fire and editing my Christmas photos! Not a bad Sunday at all.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig