Tuesday 17 November 2015

#MyLittleWWWorkshop


 A little over a week ago I ventured to Angel for a morning of photography, chatting and delicious baked goods at the #MyLittleWWWorkshop, hosted by Carrie and My Little Box.

Whilst it's fair to say I have some photography knowledge (I haven't been prancing around with my camera on auto for all these years) it's also fair to say that most of what I knew was self taught through trial and error, I didn't actually know what I was doing, I was just fiddling until I found the right settings. I'd been wanting to improve my photography for a while now, so this workshop popped up at just the right time.

After talking us through camera settings in a way that actually made sense to a technophobe like me, we got snapping with our very own My Little Boxes. Carrie pottered about helping us all out, offering tips and tricks, and chatting about everything from blogging to weddings to food. We snacked on Krispy Kremes and tasty cupcakes, and took cliched blogger photos of macarons!


 Since the Great British weather was not on our side, our plans to shoot outfits were scuppered, so we settled for another round of tea, and learning all about Carrie's editing tips and techniques! It was so handy to hear her tips, and it was so much fun to sit around with a group of lovely likeminded girls!

Hopefully you'll notice a (positive) change in my photos from here on out! Big thanks to Carrie and My Little Box for a wonderful morning!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jaye Rockett. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig